Today’s Fashion/Beauty Friend Friday asks us bloggers to drop a hint and share some of what’s on our holiday wish-lists this year. Apparently, I’m kind of hard to shop for, mostly because I typically just ask for giftcards to places like Barnes & Noble, Forever21, H&M, DSW and other clothing stores, and Melting Pot. I can’t help it… I really enjoy reading, but have a Nook so I can just upload the giftcard into my account and buy NookBooks right from my unit whenever I want. Sure, the occasional actual book is nice to have, and I love reading those still as well, but :shrug: this is just easier for me.
I also love to shop. It may seem strange, but I really enjoy the process of going and browsing for things, finding a good deal or a perfect addition to my closet, trying it on… I just love the process of it all. And people watching at the mall, haha. But yea, that’s why giftcards are so great for me… then I get to go spend some QT with myself shopping (and yes, I particularly enjoy shopping alone, which some also find really weird).
That said, I’ve created a list on Pinterest that I call my “Realistic 2011 Holiday Wishlist“. I’m pinning as I find things, but here are my current favorites (in no particular order):
- Women’s Belted Jersey Dress, Old Navy, $34.94, Size S
- Faux Shearling Denim Jacket, Forever21, $42.80, Size M
- Geo Fringe Sweater Vest, Forever21, $32.90, Size M
- Women’s Doc Martens Triumph Boot (Brown), Journeys, $149, Size 7
- Dollhouse Geenz Leopard Loafer Flat, UrbanOg, $23.20, Size 7
- Converse One Star Women’s Outerwear Coat (Rembrandt Crimson), Target, $59.99, Size M
- Women’s Quincy Lazer Cut Boot, Lela Rose for Payless, $44.99, Size 7.5
- Zippered Abstract Dress, Forever21, $29.80, Size M
So there you go… a few random things I’m eyeing for the holidays.
Check out what other bloggers are wishing for by visiting ModlyChic’s FBFF post.