Today’s Fashion/Beauty Friend Friday asks us bloggers to drop a hint and share some of what’s on our holiday wish-lists this year. Apparently, I’m kind of hard to shop for, mostly because I typically just ask for giftcards to places like Barnes & Noble, Forever21, H&M, DSW and other clothing stores, and Melting Pot. I can’t help it… I really enjoy reading, but have a Nook so I can just upload the giftcard into my account and buy NookBooks right from my unit whenever I want. Sure, the occasional actual book is nice to have, and I love reading those still as well, but :shrug: this is just easier for me.
I also love to shop. It may seem strange, but I really enjoy the process of going and browsing for things, finding a good deal or a perfect addition to my closet, trying it on… I just love the process of it all. And people watching at the mall, haha. But yea, that’s why giftcards are so great for me… then I get to go spend some QT with myself shopping (and yes, I particularly enjoy shopping alone, which some also find really weird).
That said, I’ve created a list on Pinterest that I call my “Realistic 2011 Holiday Wishlist“. I’m pinning as I find things, but here are my current favorites (in no particular order):
- Women’s Belted Jersey Dress, Old Navy, $34.94, Size S
- Faux Shearling Denim Jacket, Forever21, $42.80, Size M
- Geo Fringe Sweater Vest, Forever21, $32.90, Size M
- Women’s Doc Martens Triumph Boot (Brown), Journeys, $149, Size 7
- Dollhouse Geenz Leopard Loafer Flat, UrbanOg, $23.20, Size 7
- Converse One Star Women’s Outerwear Coat (Rembrandt Crimson), Target, $59.99, Size M
- Women’s Quincy Lazer Cut Boot, Lela Rose for Payless, $44.99, Size 7.5
- Zippered Abstract Dress, Forever21, $29.80, Size M
So there you go… a few random things I’m eyeing for the holidays.
Check out what other bloggers are wishing for by visiting ModlyChic’s FBFF post.
Let’s get social!
Follow me on all of your favorite social media sites! Just click the icon to go!
You can always email me at email@example.com