This Friday, the 17th, is my first Blogiversary! (That is, it’s the one year anniversary of Suburban Style Challenge.)
To celebrate, I’ll be posting fun stuff all week! Here’s a sneak peek at what I’ll be doing this week.
- Make Stuff Monday: Galaxy Tee: A few weeks ago I made a kickass galaxy tee! I’ll walk you through the steps I took (with pics, of course) and show you the final outcome, along with how I styled it. This one’s really fun, and I’m excited to share it with you!
- What’s Trending for Fall 2012: A look at what’s on trend for Fall 2012–colors, fabrics, and styling–as well as a look at how I’m going to make what’s in my closet work for me this fall (you know, with that shopping ban and all).
- Wordless Wednesday: Things I Love (That I Actually Own): Forget wishlists! Let’s take a wordless look at what’s already in my closet that I can’t get enough of.
- Dup-A-Look: It’s been awhile since I’ve done a Dup-A-Look. I’ll be duplicating something fun and different!
- Happy Birthday to SSC! A look back at the past year, including my most popular posts, my favorite posts, my least-favorite outfits, and more.
It’s a big week this week, and I’m happy to share it all with you! Thanks for being an SSC fan!