But I’ve gotta do it.
This week is going to be all about some tough topics. I’m going to step out of my comfort zone and write about some things I’ve wanted to write about for quite some time. In fact, nearly all of this week’s posts are drafts I’d started and have been having trouble finishing, for one reason or another.
Get ready for it.
Starting on tomorrow, here’s what I’ll be talking about.
- Things I’m Afraid to Tell You: It’s a newew phenomenon in the blogging world, and I’m jumping on the bandwagon. But don’t worry, I’ll be keeping it light-hearted and putting my own special spin on things.
- Thin Hate: This is something I’ve dealt with for quite some time, and that numerous other bloggers have talked about. And while I’ve agreed with many of them, none of them have been able to articulate my feelings on the subject. So I’m going to just out with it.
- Change: I’m making some changes in my life. Wednesday’s post will talk about what I’m doing and why.
- Vanity Sizing & More: I’m pretty sure vanity sizing is the bane of every woman’s existence, and I’m going to talk about my thoughts on it, as well was what you can do ignore it.
- Fashion Compromise & Keeping Your Other Half Happy: As someone who’s long been creative when it comes to wardrobe, I’ve had to make some compromises when it comes to what I like and what my husband doesn’t. And sometimes, he’s had to deal with my wearing something he hates. I’ll talk about all of that here.
- Telling Someone They Need to Change Their Style: No one likes to have to have this conversation with a friend of family member, but it needs to happen. I’ll post some tips on making it easier.
- Comic Relief: Sunday will be a fun day. After a week full of some tough topics, I figure we’ll all need it.
This upcoming will be certainly be a full week. I’m skipping the Fashion/Beauty Friend Friday questions even. This stuff is all pretty important to me, so yea. Hang on, because it’s going to be an interesting ride!
Let’s get social!
Follow me on all of your favorite social media sites! Just click the icon to go!
You can always email me at email@example.com