I don’t think I’ve ever really shared what’s in my purse before, so this is a new one for me! When I talk about what is usually in my purse, men tend to look at me funny. Women often nod in understanding or talk about how they’d never think to carry this or that. Anyway, without further comment, here’s what’s in my purse…
At the top, we have my bag. Duh. Underneath, starting on the top left and moving down, is the following stuff that just gets thrown in there:
- Tire Gauge
- Purple ball point pen
- Red gel pen
- Pink highlighter
- Michael Kors perfume and lipgloss
- L’Oreal HIP lipgloss
- My keys (car, work, house, hubby’s shop)
- My parents keys (2 houses)
- My friend’s housekeys
- Eyeglass screwdriver
- Eyeglass cleaning cloth
- Eiffel tower business card holder (currently has SSC cards, my driver’s license, my debit card, my gym membership card, and my insurance cards it in–it’s my “quick grab” wallet)
- St. Ives moisturizing lotion
- A dime
- Ponytail holder
- Cell phone
- Maxi pad
- New iPass
- Tiny wallet (holds giftcards, cash and most of my change)
- Up & Up hydrocortizone cream
- Breath drops
- Bobby pins
- Rose Balm
- 2 Tums
- Revlon Siren lipstick
- Advil bottle (has Claritin, Advil, Aleve and Benadryl inside)
- DQ/Orange Julius coupons
- Antibacterial foam
- Lens filters for my point and shoot
- Hair clip
Surprisingly (or not, depending on who you are) this is actually pretty sparse for me. I cleaned out my purse a few weeks ago and removed 2 other lipglosses, another lipstain, 2 lipsticks, about $4 in change, 3 bottles of nail polish, 2 protein bars, a mascara, my car’s registration (that went back into my glove box), and some other random stuff. I also usually carry a couple tampons, but I used them a few weeks ago and need to replenish the stash. I also always have my point and shoot in my purse, but that was out for me to take the pic, and I can’t find the case right now to have put there in it’s place.
I suppose what’s in a woman’s purse says a lot about her. Though I’m not sure what this says about me. What do you think it says? How does what I have in my bag compare to what’s in yours?
This post was inspired by an FBFF post. Check out ModlyChic’s FBFF post on this subject to see what other FBFFers have in their bags!
Let’s get social!
Follow me on all of your favorite social media sites! Just click the icon to go!
You can always email me at firstname.lastname@example.org