Here’s another round of Link Love. Some more fun, totally random stuff from around the ‘Net that I adore… though a few of these links are fellow UBC writers. Some great blogs taking the challenge with me… and I know I haven’t even brushed the surface of everyone doing it!
- Clients From Hell has been a guilty pleasure of mine for quite sometime now. As a graphic designer, I can certainly relate to a lot of these!
- Lena Penteado created her blog to help women answer their style doubts. She offers some great styling advice, and her blog is well worth a look!
- Thrift Store Runway is a new find of mine and is quickly becoming a favorite. The site has looks from people all over that cost under $50, all thrifted. If you’re not already sold on thrifting, this site will do it!
- Desktime is a neat way to find workspace if you’re a startup, need a meeting space, or have to rent space for things like photoshoots. You can search by city, narrow it down by amenities (like “free coffee” or “pet friendly” even!), and more. Pretty cool site!
- Xocolat Chic is a blogger who blogs about all sorts of things–whatever suits her fancy–and that makes her blog really fun to read. Check it out!
- Inexpensive Chic is another fashion blogger who concentrates mostly on staying chic without spending a lot of money. She does a lot of different stuff on her blog and it’s always a fun read.
- Oh To Be A Muse is yet another fashion blogger I really enjoy checking out. I particularly enjoy her lookbooks and Featured Fashionista section.
- My Thirty Spot is a great fashion and beauty blog dedicated to women in their 30’s, and is full of tons of great tips.
- The Long Hair FAQs was recommended to me recently from a friend who has had very long hair for years. Some useful tips and tricks here!
- Find Your Roar. Go ahead. You know you want to.
- Windy City Mama is a Chicago-based thifter who shares all of her absolutely amazing finds with her readers, along with some DIYs and other cool stuff. She also runs the Thriftanista Social Group, which I highly recommend joining if you’re in the area.
Enjoy! And if you have a link you’d like to share, feel free to email me!
Let’s get social!
Follow me on all of your favorite social media sites! Just click the icon to go!
You can always email me at firstname.lastname@example.org