It’s been awhile since I’ve done one of these too, huh? Here are some more random, fun links to check out and share 🙂
- Watch Rex Velvet, Seattle’s Supervillian call out the local vigilante superheroes of Seattle in this wonderful video.
- Style at a Steal is a great site for finding looks similar to, but cheaper than, those sported by celebs, along with other great wardrobe tips.
- Humans of New York shows an interesting, and entertaining, slice of NY life.
- WTFPinterest posts amusing, weird, or interesting things found on Pinterest. If you’re a Pinterest addict like I am, this is a must-visit site!
- Read The Oatmeal’s take on Nikola Tesla.
- Angry Ink is a blog by a tattoo artist, where the author talks about “tattoo terror” and all sorts of things he’s come across. So worth a read!
- In the blog NeverSeconds, a Scottish grade-schooler reviews her food. It’s a newer blog, but has recently gotten some press. I think she’s way cute and look forward to seeing her blog continue to bring positive changes to her school’s food (and perhaps others!).
- On Yardsellr you can find all kinds of stuff, and sell your own stuff too. And they give you Photon$, equivalent to a certain dollar amount, to shop as you visit the site, for various reasons. I haven’t yet bought anything there, but I’ve been keeping my eye on a few things.
Do you have a website you’d like to share? Feel free to email me, or just drop a note in the comments!
Let’s get social!
Follow me on all of your favorite social media sites! Just click the icon to go!
You can always email me at firstname.lastname@example.org