Here are some more fabulously random links for you to browse, hopefully fall in love with, and share with your friends! Enjoy!
- Temptalia’s Makeup Dupe List A completely searchable list of duplicates of nearly every makeup brand and product out there, with percentage values for match. Great for those of us who love the look of certain colors, but don’t have the money to spend on the “designer” brand.
- fashion. grunge. style. OMG I don’t even know where to start here! I stumbled across this blog searching for 90’s fashion inspiration and found it in all it’s glory here… and then some!
- Retail Me Not This is my go-to site for coupon codes when I shop online.
- EstateSales.net This site will actually notify you via weekly email if there are estate sales coming up in your area. What’s more? You can add areas you want to be notified about in addition to the area they automatically select based on your current zip code. Cool!
- Paint Me Plaid This blog is run by Plaid Crafts (who’s supplying my 200th Facebook fan with some really cool stuff!) and isn’t what you’d think of when you think of a blog run by a craft company. Sure, they promote all their great products, but they do so by posting really fun and unique crafting ideas that use the wide variety of stuff they offer. Check it out! There’s something for everyone here!
- Independent Fashion Bloggers I recently joined this network after finally deciding Suburban Style Challenge was ready for it. Not only is there a wealth of information here, but the community is friendly and always willing to help. A must-join for all fashion bloggers!
- UrbanOg This is one of my favorite places to buy shoes! The prices are always pretty reasonable, and they have regular coupons for Facebook fans and members of their mailing list. More often than not, when someone asks me where I got supercute shoes I’ve got on, they came from here!
- Still Blonde After All These Years This fashion blogger ran the amazing Spring 2012 Giveaway Event, and will be running the Fall one I’m participating in as well. She almost always has great giveaways, wonderful reviews, and much more to offer readers. Definitely worth checking out what the Chief Blonde has to say!
There’s plenty more where this came from. I’ll be sharing other fashion blogs more soon as well… I’m discovering a ton of great ones over on IFB. Until then, enjoy these links!
Let’s get social!
Follow me on all of your favorite social media sites! Just click the icon to go!
You can always email me at firstname.lastname@example.org